Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Who says a small bathroom can't be elegant? This is what I had in mind. Much more my style (for the moment anyway).

Glass jar, candle kitchen twine, herbs - delightful.
Glass jar, candle kitchen twine, herbs - delightful.

Download whole gallery
Who says a small bathroom can't be elegant? This is what I had in mind. Much more my style (for the moment anyway).
Who says a small bathroom can't be elegant? This is what I had in mind. Much more my style (for the moment anyway).

Download whole gallery
DIY - ribbon tree, choose colours to compliment your decor. Or Christmas colors.
DIY - ribbon tree, choose colours to compliment your decor. Or Christmas colors.

Download whole gallery
Creative game room design idea
Creative game room design idea

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment