Friday, December 20, 2013

I've seen this used at a wedding rehearsal dinner in an old musty hotel dining room, the smell of mildew was STRONG, well I had heard about this coffee bean method before and didn't really think anything of it, ....until I lit the candles at that dinner, and as an avid coffee-lover not only was my tummy rumbling for coffee but my nose was in HEAVEN!!!! I love this idea!!

Great idea!
Great idea!

Download whole gallery
I've seen this used at a wedding rehearsal dinner in an old musty hotel dining room, the smell of mildew was STRONG, well I had heard about this coffee bean method before and didn't really think anything of it, ....until I lit the candles at that dinner, and as an avid coffee-lover not only was my tummy rumbling for coffee but my nose was in HEAVEN!!!! I love this idea!!
I've seen this used at a wedding rehearsal dinner in an old musty hotel dining room, the smell of mildew was STRONG, well I had heard about this coffee bean method before and didn't really think anything of it, ....until I lit the candles at that dinner, and as an avid coffee-lover not only was my tummy rumbling for coffee but my nose  was in HEAVEN!!!!   I love this idea!!

Download whole gallery
Top Home Design Ideas - Oneflare
Top Home Design Ideas - Oneflare

Download whole gallery
Log Home Interior Want to have one?? www.empireonecred... dinning in front of picture and family room walls to rear of
Log Home Interior Want to have one?? www.empireonecred... dinning in front of picture and family room walls to rear of

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment